Jordan Shipping Association
Jordan Shipping
Jordan Shipping Association

It is my honor and pleasure to welcome you to our improved website which I hope you will continue to find of interest and value.

The website aims at keeping you updated on the various activities of one of the leading Jordanian institutions involved in the transportation industry of Jordan, predominantly Maritime shipping. Activities including local meetings and lectures as well as international conferences. Furthermore, the site offers news about port regulation, facilities and vessel port positions.

Chairman - Duried Mahasneh

Latest News

Year 2019 2018 Percantag Total Handling 15.726.427 16.124.837 -2% Total Import 10.903.993 11.092.907 -2% Total Export 4.822.434 5.031.930 -4%  No.
نشاط المجلس خلال العام 2018-2019   2اجتماع مجلس الإدارة رقم 286 تم عقده بتاريخ 8/1/2018 اجتماع مجلس الادارة رقم 287 تم عقدة بتاريخ 2-3-2019 حيث تم تحديد اجتماع الهيئة العامة يوم 6-5-2018 في فندق

History Established as Shipping Agents Committee since 11th October, 1978